encrypting to expired certificates

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Sep 16 02:12:51 CEST 2014

> That does not seem like an argument to me for telling the user what
> is best for him.

Hauke, this entire argument is what I meant when I talked about gilding
the lily repeatedly.  If you can find half a dozen *real users* who are
being *really impacted* by this, I'd love to hear about them.  But so
far, all the discussion is so hypothetical that it's hard for me to take
it seriously.

I get that you view the current situation as in need of changing.  I
don't agree, and I won't agree until I see six real life users whose
usage of GnuPG would be made significantly better by making this change.

Until then, all I can do about this 'problem' is yawn.