Automated Batch Subkey Creation

Sam M emunch at utmi.in
Tue Sep 16 14:23:19 CEST 2014

Werner,

Security and encryption is difficult, and users are not usually up to
trying to figure out the details. As long as an external audit tells them
their information is safe, they are happy. They don't want to go into the
details.

I have a particular use case that I have been working on for a B2B site.
Thus the interest.

But even in my case, once the keys have been generated and distributed, I
will not need the scripting.

Thanks all for your help here. I have been able to get Hauke's script
working for me.

Another item I wished to automate was the generation of a revocation key,
both for the master key as well as subkeys. But this does not seem to be
possible. I'm always asked for a passphrase. I'll post this in a separate
thread.

Thanks all.

Sam.