encrypting to expired certificates

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 16 16:41:23 CEST 2014

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:52, martin-gnupg-users at dkyb.de said:

> In Germany on food products you will find the word "Expiration Date"
> which literally means: "Don't eat me after that date." But there is a

Actually you find "mindestens haltbar bis DATE" which literally means
"at least stable/durable until DATE".  It is the guarantee promise from
the vendor.  Which would actually support Hauke.

To put this discussion to an end, he may simply do a jump to the left
and put the option --faked-system-time ISODATESTRING on his command
line.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner