Multiple Subkeys for different Uses

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Sep 17 11:23:38 CEST 2014

On 16/09/14 15:08, Sam M wrote:
> I'll try, with the example.

I would like to point out that Sam really made it perfectly clear what his
problem was, in a way that's really helpful to people wanting to help him. It
was so clear cut, that I immediately homed in on the problem and forgot to
actually point out how clear cut it was.

People, if you experience a problem with GnuPG command line and wish people to
help you, this is a great example of how to phrase the question. People often
encounter the pitfall of interpreting what they see, and reporting that
interpretation. But it is much better to report what the tool actually says,
because it gives those vital hints to people helping.

Peter.