New beta

Bob (Robert) Cavanaugh robertc at broadcom.com
Mon Sep 22 21:12:30 CEST 2014

Hi Werner,
This might be off topic, but the thread mentions Fedora. Can you please tell me how easy it would be to produce a GPG2 stable RPM for Fedora? Currently they only supply GPG1 as an option from Yum. I would really like to get them to produce a GPG-2 version.

Thanks,

Bob Cavanaugh
Broadcom Corporation
16340 West Bernardo Drive