New beta

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 23 09:22:35 CEST 2014

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:12, robertc at broadcom.com said:

> This might be off topic, but the thread mentions Fedora. Can you
> please tell me how easy it would be to produce a GPG2 stable RPM for
> Fedora? Currently they only supply GPG1 as an option from Yum. I would
> really like to get them to produce a GPG-2 version.

Fedora has a gnupg2 package.

If you want to try out the new 2.1 beta, you may use the Speedo system.
I am pretty sure that it will work on Fedora and any other Unix system
with gmake and some basic tools installed.  What may not work is
building a Windows version of GnuPG on Fedora.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner