smartcards : bad link on howto page

Philip Jackson philip.jackson at nordnet.fr
Tue Sep 23 13:24:22 CEST 2014

I've finally received my smartcard from Kernel-concepts and I have a USB reader
SCT3512 from SCM.  I am trying to follow the howto on this page :

https://www.gnupg.org/howtos/card-howto/en/smartcard-howto-single.html

and I've reached step 2.3.1 CCID

The file gnupg-ccid.rules downloaded ok from the link provided but the next link
for the second file, gnupg-ccid is a link for the page I'm already on :

https://www.gnupg.org/howtos/card-howto/en/smartcard-howto-single.html

it just takes me to the top of the page.

This file is however available on the same link as the first file.

Looks like something to correct ?

-Philip