New beta

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Sep 25 08:41:02 CEST 2014

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:56, lechten at wi.uni-muenster.de said:

> This is what happens if I extract gnupg-2.1.0-beta834.tar.bz2 and
> execute that command on Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS.

Hmmm.  The first call to gnupg's autogen.sh is

 ./autogen.sh --silent --print-build

can you please run it to see whether you get the cross-compiler missing
error and if so run it as

 sh -x  ./autogen.sh --silent --print-build

> GNU Wget 1.12, (C) 2009.  If I change the urlbase in getswdb.sh to
> https://gnupg.org/, that version works, though.

Mine is 1.13 - maybe there is a problem with SubjectAltName  in that
version.  As a workaround I change the urlbase.

> make by mkoidtbl.awk.  In my case, /etc/dumpasn1/dumpasn1.cfg is
> used as input, which is DOS encoded.

Okay, I'll fix it.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner