Generating GnuPG S/MINE key pair

Dan Bryant dkbryant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:28:57 CEST 2015

Getting closer... The DirMngr stuff is totally required.  Got that out
of the way (added rootCA to the right dirmgr stuff).

Now I'm scrubbing the logs and it looks like DirMgr is complaining
because I didn't timestamp any of my custom certs.  Any "--ignore_ts"
or similar option to bypass this message?
     dirmngr[7276] command 'VALIDATE' failed: No value <KSBA>

On to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21297139/how-do-you-sign-certificate-signing-request-with-your-certification-authority
although I might have to shelve this for a few days at this point.

Call / Text: 281.760.4296