Facing issue while installing GnuPG 2.0.27 on AIX 7.1

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Aug 7 18:35:03 CEST 2015

On 07/08/15 06:41, manan.navin.mehta at accenture.com wrote:
> We are still awaiting for your inputs..!!!

If you require timely responses, you can purchase support from g10 Code. This is
a mailing list where volunteers help each other. You can't expect more than that
from it. I see Werner already referred you to http://gnupg.org/service.html for
commercial support, by the way.

Personally, I dislike multiple exclamation marks. It makes you sound petulant;
I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

> Kindly go through the trail mail for the details.

Please quote correctly when replying in a thread on this mailing list. Trim your
quotes so only that which you are immediately responding to is left, and put
your response below that quote. If somebody needs more context, they can open
one of the previous messages of the thread.

I can't help you with the problem you're having.

Peter.