FAQ: drop mention of 1.4?

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:53:31 CEST 2015

I still find it much easier to use off of a USB key than 2.x, and so
continue to use it, FWIW. The 2.x version doesn't work with the (non-FLOSS)
shell I use either, but that isn't a reason to keep it mentioned.

Avi

----
User:Avraham

pub 3072D/F80E29F9 1/30/2009 Avi (Wikimedia-related key) <avi.wiki at gmail.com

   Primary key fingerprint: 167C 063F 7981 A1F6 71EC ABAA 0D62 B019 F80E
29F9