uploading subkeys

Marko Bauhardt (private) marko.bauhardt at mailbox.org
Fri Aug 28 21:15:55 CEST 2015

Hi,
i have a keyring which contains a master key for certification and 3 sub keys, one for encryption, one for sign and the third one for authentication.
So my question is which key should i upload to a key server. I mean should i upload the master key id via `gpg —send-key <EMAIL>` / `gpg —send-key <MASTERKEY>` or should i send sub key after by  sub key. For example first the encryption key and after that the key for signing, via `gpg -send-key <SUBKEY>!`?

What is the difference between uploading the master key and uploading the sub keys separately? I have the feeling that it make sense to share my public key for encryption and my public key for signing separately.
Which key server do you recommend to use?

Thx
Marko