uploading subkeys

Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez juanmi.3000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 22:54:55 CEST 2015

You can either upload the whole public set or none of it, you can't or
at least I know of no way of uploading only the public part of the subkeys.

As for the keyserver, I recommend sks-keyservers.net[1], either
hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net or hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net
which you will need to have a GnuPG compiled with GnuTLS support and
also the cert from the keyserver[2]

[1]: https://sks-keyservers.net/
[2]: https://sks-keyservers.net/overview-of-pools.php#pool_hkps