GnuPG modern can't genereate keys on my Windows

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Aug 31 21:01:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Monday, August 31, 2015 08:26:31 PM Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez wrote:
> I don't know how to reply to the issue (or maybe I just can't),

I think you can't. I've already complained to Werner several times that I find
the aspect that only "Developers" or the original reporter can add information
to a bug report hurts bugs.g10code.com

> I wanted
> to say that issues 2083[1], 2010[2] and 1819[3] may be related or just
> the same. They all have the "End of file" error.
>
> [1]: https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2083
> [2]: https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2010
> [3]: https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue1819

Thanks for that list! I guess I just opened another duplicate for this
with issue 2085 :-o (Damn I thought I knew how roundup search worked but i did
not find these.)
I've consolidated them in 2085 (because that was my bug ;-) )

2010 I guess is slightly different as it has the "No Pinentry" Problem so I've
left that out.

Regards,
Andre

--