GnuPG modern can't genereate keys on my Windows

Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez juanmi.3000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:46:59 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-31 at 21:01, Andre Heinecke wrote:
> 2010 I guess is slightly different as it has the "No Pinentry" Problem so I've
> left that out.
>
> Regards,
> Andre

It could be or at least part of it may be different.

I know that I also get the "gpg: error getting the KEK: Input/output
error" when trying to import a file with multiple secret files on it
(like when you do `gpg --export-secret-keys`).

Just try it, create multiple secret keys with passphrase on GnuPG 1.4
(or GnuPG 2.0 with GPG4Win if you are fine with the rebooting after
uninstall) then install GnuPG 2.1 and try any command that may cause the
secring.gpg migration. I don't remember if I got or not any pinentry
window during migration.

--
Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez

GPG Keyfingerprint: