Please consider joining Bountysource Salt to collect recurring donations

Andrey Utkin andrey.od.utkin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 02:22:58 CET 2015

On 10.12.2015 01:29, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
>> This request targets GnuPG maintainers to register a team on that
>> (and/or others, e.g. Gratipay) croudfunding platform.
>
> Is there some problem with the existing donation system?  If there's a
> problem then let's fix it, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to change
> something that works.

Wow, actual Donate page turned out to be a secret area, not obvious to
get to it (it looks like a menu header, not a menu entry).
Without regard to that:
- subj enables recurring donations (personally I am not willing to make
large one-time transcation),
- subj is a place where people eager to give go to find whom to give,
- subj is new, it gains popularity and gets people attention, so
somebody would consider GnuPG when reviewing projects available for funding.

--
OpenPGP usage is appreciated (it also helps your letter to bypass spam
filters). To email me with encryption easily, go