Please consider joining Bountysource Salt to collect recurring donations

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 10 20:53:05 CET 2015

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 02:22, andrey.od.utkin at gmail.com said:

> Wow, actual Donate page turned out to be a secret area, not obvious to
> get to it (it looks like a menu header, not a menu entry).

Thanks for telling.  This is the first time I heard about this but I can
imagine the problem.  I just modified it to put an submenu item as an
alias there.  Is that better?

> - subj enables recurring donations (personally I am not willing to make
> large one-time transcation),

I know.  It is quite some work to do that properly because it needs some
kind of account manegment to match the donations with the donor.
However, most people in Europe have an easy way to do this by using SEPA
transfers and standing orders.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner