GPA - import keys more easily?..

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Dec 11 10:55:20 CET 2015

On 10/12/15 21:00, Dark Penguin wrote:
> And I usually import the keys from email attachments, which I know
> are correct, because I've helped them set up PGP and I've created
> their email account. I just want to be able to have them imported
> with simply opening them with GPA and not have to save them
> somewhere, then look for them in the "Import keys..." dialog, and
> then delete them.

Since I'm constantly making wrong assumptions on implied contexts here,
just let me make this explicit: we are talking about e-mail clients for
which no OpenPGP plugins/extensions/etc. exist, like webmail and such,
right? Because I just have Enigmail handling keys in e-mail, in my
Icedove (Thunderbird).

HTH,

Peter.