gpg: BAD signature from

stevehendo34 stevehendo34 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:14:11 CET 2015

Downloaded armory-bin.tar.gz from arch AUR

On Armory site they gave public key text in ASCII format.
I saved it to armory_key.txt
I imported this public key from armory_key.txt file to my key ring.
gpg --list-keys
pub   rsa4096/98832223 2012-02-28
uid         [ unknown] Alan C. Reiner (Offline Signing Key)
<alan at bitcoinarmory.com>
uid         [ unknown] Alan C. Reiner (Armory Signing Key)
<etotheipi at gmail.com>
uid         [ unknown] Alan C. Reiner (Armory Signing Key)
<alan.reiner at gmail.com>
sub   rsa4096/DE6B2D74 2012-02-28

The also gave signature in ascii and I saved that to armory_sig.txt
gpg --verify armory_sig.txt  armory-bin.tar.gz
gpg: Signature made Sun Jun  7 20:46:36 2015 CDT using RSA key ID 98832223
gpg: BAD signature from "Alan C. Reiner (Offline Signing Key)
<alan at bitcoinarmory.com>" [unknown]

The key ID 98832223 match whats on their site 0x98832223, and whats on my
keyring, but
Can you explain what the third line means why (BAD signature)?

I am pretty much new to all this stuff!