about cartoon in FAQ 10.1. 'Correct, horse! Battery staple!'

Lachlan Gunn lachlan at twopif.net
Fri Dec 25 17:41:15 CET 2015

I'm a big fan of that list, and for some time I've been meaning to generate
a tweaked version that uses binary numbering, having recently needed to
generate a passphrase without a dice to hand. Using a coin and rejection
sampling isn't too hard, but it's rather annoying to have to throw away 20%
of digits.

Thanks,
Lachlan