about cartoon in FAQ 10.1. 'Correct, horse! Battery staple!'

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 25 16:02:38 CET 2015

On 24-12-2015 17:02, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> I do not fully understand why some 4 random words like
>
> 	Correct, horse! Battery staple!
>
> is a better passphrase like, for example
>
> 	Und allein dieser Mangel und nichts anderes führte zum Tod.

I do know that using accented characters might get you into trouble on
some keyboards. I remember working somewhere where German keyboards were
used but the driver for them was loaded after login. We had to tell the
people not to use a z or y in the password to limit the amount of "I
can't login" calls to the IT department.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers