MIME or inline signature ?

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Feb 17 12:13:18 CET 2015

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 00:16:26 +0000, MFPA stated:

> I like that advantage of keeping it all visible in the message body.

That is the reason I detest INLINE as opposed to PGP/MIME. The insertion of
superfluous garbage in the message body is annoying to say the least. Worse,
since most users have no concept of "trimming" a message before replying to
it, even more useless garbage is transmitted when replied to, thus killing
more innocent electrons and wasting bandwidth not to mention the consumption
of screen territory.

--
Jerry