2.1.2: keyserver route failure

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Feb 19 03:30:31 CET 2015

> I didn't claim that one version was better than another version, I
> said it will probably never become widespread.

It already *is* widespread.  China and Japan have signed onto it in a
big way.  In the US, the largest wireless carrier -- Verizon -- has
migrated over a third of its smartphones to IPv6, and plans to migrate
the rest in the next few years.

The largest Aussie telecom firm, Telstra, is 100% dual-stacked.

22% of Deutsche Telekom DSL customers are on IPv6 and they're migrating
mobile devices to IPv6 this summer.

IPv6 adoption is largely invisible, but it's picking up worldwide.