2.1.2: keyserver route failure

Johan Wevers johanw at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 18 20:31:36 CET 2015

On 18-02-2015 19:56, Peter Lebbing wrote:

>> Admit it, IPv6 has failed. It may get some uses, but the widespread
>> adaptation of carrier NAT has made it largely obsolete.

> Tired as I may be of this discussion (what's your next argument, NAT provides
> beneficial firewalling behaviour?), I still wish to say that I will not "admit"
> IPv6 has failed or that IPv4 advancements[1] made it obsolete. Get off your soapbox.

I didn't claim that one version was better than another version, I said
it will probably never become widespread. Just like Linux on the desktop
is only a small niche player, and windows phone on the smartphone
market. Wether I like that or not and which system is best doesn't
change anything.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Johan Wevers