Compiled binaries execute but exit with "Abort"

Errol Casey errol at askerrol.org
Tue Feb 24 17:23:36 CET 2015

i will try going back to the older version of libgpg-error

This is the order of the build I did; if there are versions of packages
that don't require pth.

Let me know and I will try to rebuild with different versions

1. Build and install pth 2.07
2. Build and install libgpg-error 1.18 (due to another package saying it
needed a newer version that what I had. I think I had older than 1.12)
3. Build and install libgcrypt 1.6.2
4. Build and install libassuan 2.2.0
5. Build and install libksba 1.3.2
6. Build gnupg 2.0.26