how to disable pinentry

Stephan Beck stebe at mailbox.org
Thu Feb 26 05:06:59 CET 2015

Hi, Cathy,

Am 25.02.2015 um 17:51 schrieb Smith, Cathy:

> One of my goals of this is to be able to set a passphrase on a key in batch
processing.  Perhaps, there is another way to accomplish that?

I am not sure if that's the solution to your problem, but according to the
*Unattended Key Generation* chapter in the DETAILS doc in
/usr/share/doc/gnupg2/DETAILS, you can use the "passphrase <string>" parameter
as part of the parameter file.

Hope that helps

Stephan