how to disable pinentry

Smith, Cathy Cathy.Smith at pnnl.gov
Wed Feb 25 17:51:23 CET 2015

Damien

Adding this line didn't work:
	pinentry-program /usr/bin/pinentry-tty

The message was invalid option
	gpg: /home/foo/.gunpg/gpg.conf:242:  invalid option

The CentOS6 and RHEL6 distributions don't  provide a /usr/bin/pinentry-tty.

One of my goals of this is to be able to set a passphrase on a key in batch processing.  Perhaps, there is another way to accomplish that?

Thank you

Cathy
---
Cathy L. Smith