Cannot remove passphrase (gnupg 2.0.26/solaris 10)

Errol Casey errol at askerrol.org
Thu Feb 26 21:48:36 CET 2015

I've tried recompiling things, and was able to initially set a key with a
empty passphrase (pressing return twice).

But if I use --edit-key to change passwd, and then try to set it back to
blank...I get the warning, and infinite loop asking for
"y/N" but never accepts either answer...

--
Errol Casey
errol at askerrol.org