Can't Encrypt in Freebsd 10.1

Stephan Beck stebe at mailbox.org
Thu Feb 26 23:50:20 CET 2015

Hi pit or Jürgen,

sorry (Antoine), I did not interpret the # as root but just as a way of
commenting, and I checked it again and realized that the order of the options is
not important.

Anyway, is it necessary to copy the whole header of my message to make it stand
out who made a mistake? I think that's a bit childish and impolite. In case you
"configured" your email that way, just change it.

Best regards

Stephan