photo-ID

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 1 16:33:38 CET 2015

On 01-01-2015 14:33, Sandeep Murthy wrote:

> Sorry if I misunderstood, but I didn’t say that the photo ID should
> be allowed to be as large as possible, and this is not allowed anyway
> by, for example, apps like GPG Keychain.

Huge size would not be the only problem. Wait until the first person
uploads a key with a child porn image as photo-id, and then wildly posts
"to download this child porn image, get GnuPG and download key
0x12345678. It might even be done by someone who deliberately wishes to
get all keyservers offline.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers