How to upgrade from 1.14.16 to 2.0.26 without duplicating, and related issues

Sandeep Murthy s.murthy at mykolab.com
Sun Jan 4 21:50:01 CET 2015

I had two versions on my Mac, worked fine.  I don’t have an Ubuntu machine,
but I seem to remember that `apt-get` is a package installer for Ubuntu,
e.g. `apt-get upgrade` to upgrade existing packages. ?

I don’t think using installing or using GnuPG requires any software engineering
competency. :)

Sandeep Murthy
s.murthy at mykolab.com