Untrusted certificate for https://wiki.gnupg.org/

Alexander Buchner alexander.buchner at posteo.de
Tue Jan 6 12:18:08 CET 2015

On 06.01.2015 10:23, Werner Koch wrote:
> You merely need to install the right root certificate.  Or add an
> exception.  Unfortunately is is hard to get root certificates installed
> by default into browsers unless you are a TLA.

We both know that almost nobody installs additional certificates.
So why don't just get a proper certificate like for gnupg.org with a
complete trust path?

Btw: Also the TLS configuration of wiki.gnupg.org is not as good as the
one for gnupg.org (e.g. support for TLS 1.2), see
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=wiki.gnupg.org