Bug with GnuPG 2.1.1 on Windows 7 x64

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jan 13 09:01:36 CET 2015

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:51, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> The major difference between the two installations is (a) one is a
> Windows box and one is an OS X box, and (b) OS X has my private keys on
> it, and on Windows I was relying on using the symmetric passphrase to

Can you move the private keys away from the OS X box and try again?

"gpg --with-keygrip -K" shows the files you need to move from
private-keys-v1.d to a temporary directory.  kill the gpa-agent then.
With that gpg should act identical to your Windows installation.  Same
problem now?

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner