excavating an existing installation

Rouse, Robert Rrouse at mwe.com
Wed Jan 21 22:59:55 CET 2015

I have taken over administration of a system that uses GnuPG to encrypt a few data feeds sent to outside vendors. The person who set it up is long gone, so I have no idea what was used for secret keys. The only public keys I am aware of are because they used via the "-recipient" option.

We are moving this to a new server, so I need to be able to set this up "as is" on a new server. I also need to create new keys.

What can I do to "reverse engineer" the current setup?

Thanks,

Bob

This message is a PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by a law firm and may be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.