Question about GpgOL

Steven M. Sawczyn steve at sawczyn.com
Mon Jul 6 16:11:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

I’m trying to use the GpgOL plugin and am running into a hopefully solvable
issue.  Essentially, I want to be able to send and sign Email, but when I do
this, the signature is always opaque.  While I think I understand the reason
for using opaque, this essentially results in the message being duplicated.
Is there a way to change this behavior, so that my messages are clear
signed, or so that the signature is attached to the message?

Thanks for any help,

Steve