Question about FAQ maintenance

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 9 14:45:36 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 08 July 2015 at 17:45:55, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> I have a small update to the FAQ that's ready to be pushed, but I'm held
> back slightly by my lack of comfort with org-mode (the format used for
> the FAQ).

Cool, please push it.
(And think about adding a version information.)

> The FAQ hasn't changed in a few years.  Probably 95% of the text is
> still correct.  However, there are some changes that need to be made
> (e.g., we now give a cautious recommendation for PGP/MIME, and the
> defaults have changed slightly, etc.).

I think it is important that we as the GnuPG Initiative keep the FAQ
current and have a place to point towards to.
The workflow I have gathered from the document is:
Send email to you. :)

Is this the workflow, you're intending?

> The GitHub repo should probably be closed: it's been completely
> superseded by the main GnuPG repo.

Good point, or it should be replaced by a pointer to the main repo then.