Proposal of OpenPGP Email Validation

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 28 09:44:37 CEST 2015

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 19:54, kristian.fiskerstrand at sumptuouscapital.com
said:

> The way I read this proposal isn't about keyservers per se, but the
> individual validation servers publishing a chained list (like a

Right.  I assume that these validation servers still work like the
the regualr keyservers and sync between them.  The question about the
implementaion language of SKS indated to me that the validation servers
are based on that protocol and would thus also use the Gossip protocol.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner