Use Private DOs

Antoine Michard antoine.michard at chezgeek.fr
Wed Jul 29 10:10:05 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I've discover recently the Private DO field in my OpenPGP Smart Card V2.1.

First, I try it on my Windows System and Gpg4Win 2.2.5 but I did't see
anything. Yesterday, on my Debian system I finally saw it ( Private DO
#1 & #2).

Now, I've got a big TEST in my field and I didn't find how to delete it.
With a blank fied, I've got an error from GPG, and I didn't find an
article about Private DOs on Internet. Just one in French but not how to
delete field or how to show field #3 & #4

I've read some info in OpenPGP Card 2.1 documentation but not how to use
it with GPG. I think is a function not well documented.

Can you explain me how is it work ??

Thx
--
Antoine Michard