Proposal of OpenPGP Email Validation

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jul 29 15:43:34 CEST 2015

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:38, kloecker at kde.org said:

> I personally chose to ignore the stupid editorial. IMHO it does not deserve
> more attention than any other rant written by a random troll. OTOH, the

The publication came to a surprise to me given that we had a mail Q+A in
the week before to explain what keyservers are and what they are not.  I
later heard rumors that he was working on that article for a year.

I spent some time to rebute it (in German):

  http://rem.eifzilla.de/archives/2015/02/24/re-die-schlssel-falle

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner