OpenPGP based SSH authentification

theoneandonly at tuta.io theoneandonly at tuta.io
Mon Jun 15 20:05:35 CEST 2015

Hello GnuPG users,

is there a way of OpenPGP based SSH authentification?
I mean, there's a way with the gnupg ssh-auth-agent if I remember correctly.

I was wondering if there's some kind of PAM module or something like this.
I'd like to login to my SSH server with my YubiKey most likely without any
other software (except PuTTy (for Win) or the Terminal (on Linux, Mac OS X).

Someone who can share experience in here?

Thanks in advance and best regards