Windows, GnuPG, ssh, github, ...

Marko Božiković bozho at kset.org
Fri Jun 26 12:45:25 CEST 2015

On 26/06/2015 10:41, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:36, bozho at kset.org said:
>
>> interop. ssh-pageant provides a "bridge" that enables OpenSSH to talk to
>> gpg-agent on Windows.
>
> This reminds me of an idea we had some time ago: If there is a real user
> base for OpenSSH/Cygwin on Windows, we should support it directly.
> -snip-
>
> Shall we open a feature request for this?

I'd definitely be interested in something like this... I primarily use
Windows, but Cygwin is irreplacable for me and when I need SSH, I prefer
staying in cmd line.

Would it be possible to have both types of socket emulation (SSH and putty)
running at the same time? Git on Windows uses putty's pagenat a key agent...

Thank you,
--
Marko