Fwd: Re: German ct magazine postulates death of pgp encryption

MichaelQuigley at TheWay.Org MichaelQuigley at TheWay.Org
Tue Mar 3 16:02:43 CET 2015

"Gnupg-users" <gnupg-users-bounces at gnupg.org> wrote on 03/03/2015 09:41:25
AM:
> ----- Message from Stephan Beck <stebe at mailbox.org> on Tue, 03 Mar
> 2015 15:40:45 +0100 -----
>
> To: gnupg-users at gnupg.org
>
> Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: German ct magazine postulates death of pgp
encryption

> Am 03.03.2015 um 14:00 schrieb Ville Määttä:
> > On 03.03.15 14:54, Stephan Beck wrote:
> >> as your message hasn't reached the list inspite of being addressed to
it

> > It did :).
> >
> Strange, I did only receive the PM, not the listmail, so I thought it
might be
> useful to resend it. In that case, sorry for the duplication.
>
> Regards
>
> Stephan

I believe if you are personally addressed, the list management software
doesn't send you a duplicate copy of the message.