Thoughts on GnuPG and automation

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Mar 4 01:40:52 CET 2015

> If you are interested, you should read the details.

Did.  Have.

> Because you are missing some key details here.

In other words, "you're wrong, but I'm not going to present any evidence
or reasoning, I'm just going to make vague statements about how you're
missing details which I am privy to."

> I believe they log all PGP encrypted communication.

At this point, you saying that you believe something -- without
supporting evidence -- no longer carries any weight with me.  If you're
going to present this without evidence, I'm going to reject it without
comment.