Thoughts on GnuPG and automation

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Mar 9 20:07:31 CET 2015

Why do I get so many responses like this on this list?  I've spent a ton of
time solving our own problems with the Android port, we also made sure to take
out a support contract with Werner to pay him to answer our questions.  I only
wish we'd had more so we could pay him for all the work he has done, but we
have long since run out of money for working on GnuPG.  I continue this on my
own time because I believe it is important.

The point of this discussion is to talk about an shared architecture for using
GnuPG outside of C/C++ on UNIX.  That's why Bjarni started it, and that's why
I've joined in here.  It seems that half of this thread has been griping about
the discussion process.  We need a little more faith in each other so we can
have productive discussions and further our shared goals.

.hc

Bob (Robert) Cavanaugh:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81