Popescu and keys

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Thu May 21 10:50:53 CEST 2015

Hello,

I tried to read this guy's blog either but it seams like you have to pay
to read it (buy credits with bitcoin). I don't know who the hell this
guy thinks he is, not even Bruce Schneier asks to pay fees to read his
blog/research papers, but I am just going to keep calm.

So, since I wouldn't give anything more than the bandwidth I am already
consuming to read this guy's blog, I guess I will never read his
'academic research on PGP', but I am really looking forward to see if he
can sign the nonce you've provided with your so-called compromised key.

I doubt this will ever happen. Even he never cracked any PGP keys at
all, the FUD he spread around was a nice way to get some free
advertising. Look, people saying his name on gnupg and enigmail lists,
which are quite popular I believe.

If he can prove he has your key by signing the nonce you've provided, I
hereby confirm that I will subscribe to his 'academic research blog' and
pay for each and every article, regardless I won't read them or have
interest in them.

Cheers!