AW: Seperate Session Key and Encrypted Data

Christian Loehle cloehle at linutronix.de
Thu Oct 1 16:52:51 CEST 2015

That's what I would do if I had no other choice. The real downside is
that it doesn't follow a standard(like openpgp) and I will have to write
more code on the client side, compared to a standard openpgp solution.
It just seems like there is no reason why separating the session key and
the data wouldn't be supported, but I couldn't find anything about it.