Just published a browser-based PGP tool

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:48:59 CEST 2015

It looks like this is just a barebones unhosted OpenPGP interface. All
the others you listed try to do more (email, mobile apps, etc.). If I
just want to quickly encrypt/decrypt/sign/verify a file, this let's me
do it in seconds without any sort of signup or trouble.

Ideally, you could just download the source and open it locally for a
quick, cross-compatible OpenPGP user interface without having to
install anything or get admin privileges. I should work anywhere you
can open it in a browser (which is what I love about unhosted apps).

Really sad to see it isn't open source yet...

Daniel

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:41 AM,  <malte at wk3.org> wrote:
> Quoting Joshua Terrill (2015-10-07 21:38:52)
>> https://www.pgp4web.com/
>
> Hi,
>
> why don't you contribute to projects that already do that?
>
> https://whiteout.io

An email app, not a straight