Duplicated keys in pubring.gpg (was: Problems with gnupg-2.1.9)

Andrew Savchenko bircoph at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:39:09 CEST 2015

Hello,

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:52:14 +0200 Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 00:00, bircoph at gmail.com said:
> > No, only with pubring.gpg.
>
> Interesting.  Never seen that before.  I guess is that there is another
> problem related to skipping of PGP-2 keys.  We need to be able to
> replicate the problem first.

I can send you old pubring.gpg for analysis, if that will help.
I'm not really sure when these duplications occur, so I can't tell
how to reproduce their occurrence.

As for the Sylpheed signing issue. After I fixed pubring, I
checked it again and it didn't work. Then i killed gpg-agent,
sylpheed and started new one: everything works now. Claws-mail and
mcabber works too. Since I checked claws-mail after pubring was
fixed, I can't tell whether it was working or not before pubring
was fixed.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko