gnupg-for-java

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Sep 9 16:10:47 CEST 2015

> I managed to get the ant build to succeed using the latest revision from
> the guardianproject source[1] and junit-4.12. All I did was remove JUnit
> from the project, added junit-4.12 as a referenced library and placed
> the jar in the lib folder, added

Excellent!  Now send that off to hans at guardianproject.info (I *think*
that's his address) as a diff, and you'll be well on your way to
completing a contribution to a FOSS project.  :)

Other stuff that needs to be done: verify it works on Java 1.8, clean up
the OS X build (which is really hackish), and consider distributing
pre-built jarfiles containing the binaries and the source code, so that
people don't have to rebuild from scratch on each platform they want to
work on.

I'm certainly not saying you need to do these things, Antony.  I'm just
saying that if other people are looking for bite-sized chunks, there are
several of them waiting to be bitten.  :)