Own Mail: PGP running on local server; Is it secure

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Sep 28 20:22:00 CEST 2015

On 28/09/15 20:12, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> First, I love the Thorn Letter Agency: I'm going to have to steal it.

Hehe, go ahead ;).

> I mean, taken at their word, that's what they seem to be saying, right?

Absolutely. And it's curious that they're sprinkling technical terms in the rest
of what they say, yet completely dumb it down there. It doesn't matter what they
meant; the rest of what they write completely disqualifies their ramblings
anyway. Just another company jumping on the Snowden revelations bandwagon. I
don't know, maybe they mean well, but you need someone who also knows what
they're doing instead for it to be more than snake oil.

Peter.